- How long do I have to exchange my items?
We accept returns and exchanges within 7 days from the date you receive the products in new, unused condition with the original packaging. If 7 days have gone since you received the products, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or any exchange. Some items purchased through special promotions may be final sale, and therefore not eligible for exchanges or returns.
- Does Mooslover allow cash refunds?
Yes! Once you match the return conditions, We will offer cash refunds, so there are no worries.
We believe that getting the right fit could be as tricky. And that’s why we understand our customers, but we still hope you could get the right one for the first time.
- Am I eligible for returns?
below are the requirements for us to accept your return request:
- All return items must be unused and undamaged. Washing or altering the item/s in any way are considered damaging it. We suggest wearing it over other pieces of clothing when you are trying it on for the first time to avoid stains and damages.
- It must be returned in original condition, complete with its hang tag and sanitary strip
- Are returns free? Who pays for duties and taxes?
We currently charge $2 to cover handling and processing fees.
The buyer is responsible for all return costs—including shipping, duties, and taxes. These are not covered and will not be reimbursed by us.
Given this, please declare the minimum shipment value for returned parcels. We reserve the right to refuse a return that has unpaid duties and taxes being charged to us.
Note: If your original order was paid using a PayPal account, they offer a service to cover and refund return shipment costs. Please see (or your country's local Paypal website) : https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns/
Given this, please declare minimum shipment value for returned parcels. We reserve the right to refuse a return that has unpaid duties and taxes being charged to us.
- What is the return process?
- Please allow 1-2 business days for our team to process and approve your return request
- Once your request has been approved, you will receive an email containing the return address, the return authorization number, and other pertinent details
- Ship the item/s back to the address stated
- Once we've received the item/s, we will send you an email updating you of its status
- After we've checked the item/s and it has passed our quality control, you will receive an email containing your store credits
- You may then use the store credit to purchase a new item in another style or size from our online store
Note: Mooslover cannot be held liable for missing shipments if you waive the signature requirement as the logistics provider is outside of our control. We also recommend keeping the Tracking ID should issues arise.
Item/s returned without a return request number will not be accepted and will be returned to you at your cost.
- My Items are damaged or faulty!
All of our styles are inspected before being shipped to ensure the highest quality garments are being sent to you. In the unlikely event that items are faulty, contact us email@example.com within 7 days of receipt. Please include images showing the faulty/damaged product. We'll make sure to sort out the problem quickly.
Additionally, we cannot be held liable for any damage beyond normal wear and tear.
- I want to change sizes. Will you shoulder the fees?
Unfortunately, unless the item is defective, we cannot shoulder any fees.
The whole team strives to answer all sizing inquiries, so please don't hesitate to send us a message. We'll try our best to go beyond the size guide and recommend the best fit for you. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do I have to return the whole order
No, you only need to return the items you wish to be credited to store credit.
- Where do I send my returns?
We will send you the exact address in an email once we have approved your return request.
- How long does the return process take?
The approval, checking and crediting process from our team will only take 3-5 business days in total. The duration and length of time for this will largely depend on your chosen return shipping method. Using standard postal mail will usually delay this process to around 1 month.
- Why is return shipping so expensive?
First of all, we'd like to apologize as this is out of our control. The biggest reason why return shipping can be expensive is because our warehouse is located in the China. For customers who want to have their exchange processed quickly opt for express international shipping (the duties of which will not be covered by Mooslover). However, most of our customers opt to ship returns via USPS or standard postal mail (which could take up to a month for delivery) for $10 to save on costs.
- Have you received my return yet?
Hi dear, rest assured that we make it appointment to inform our customers we've received their package as soon as it's delivered to our warehouse. If you opted to return your items via postal mail, it's possible there were delays in the customs. It's not unusual for delays to occur during these scenarios.
- I received the wrong order, what will you do about this?
While steps are in place in order to avoid this, as soon as you notice it, kindly contact us immediately at email@example.com